Appeal BF4

Accidental Explosives Kill

For all ban appeals and request go here.
Forum rules
If you're here to appeal a ban, please include the following information:

What is your in-game name?
What was the reason given for your ban?
When were you banned?
Who banned you?
Why do you feel you should be unbanned?

If you answer these questions, your appeal process will go much faster! Failure to will result in longer times to take to investigate the appeal. Usually bans that are placed is due to high amount of points for continued abuse of the rules which results in bans. So, think first before you decide you want to break the rules.

Thanks!

NOTE
Where you banned for using the terms such as "n*****", "n*****", "f*****", "f**"?

It's very very rare we unban people for these type of offenses. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for offenses like this. There is too much bigotry and racism in the world and I WILL NOT tolerate it in my servers. You felt the need to use the language after it's made very clear that we do not tolerate it. You can make a post about getting unbanned but don't expect it to happen.

BANNED FOR USING EXPLOSIVES?

Then that means you have committed enough offenses to trigger the plugin to ban you. It takes at the very least 4 offenses (usage of grenades on Metro) OR offensive language such as "f*****,f**,phagit, etc." . In most case the first ban is 1 hour, second is 1 day, 3rd is one week. By the time you've posted in the forums you ban has likely been removed. But, consider this if you have this many infractions go back and re-read the rules to ensure you understand what they are.

Beyond that, if you have a valid reason that you want to appeal, please do.
Wolfman0514

Appeal BF4

Post by Wolfman0514 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:07 am

-Wolfman0514
-Explosives (was trying to use C4 to blow a wall)
-10/1/2018
-Auto Admin
-I was under the impression you could blow structures, I must have inadvertently killed an enemy in the process... I apologize.

jackson019

Re: Appeal BF4

Post by jackson019 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:09 am

Your ban has expired. Try to avoid using explosives as the more you use, the higher the penalty. Your next punishment is a 24 hour ban. You've managed to get 3 infractions of m67 nade use and 3 infractions of C4 use in the past 2 months with 4 points issued in the last 2 weeks. There is a point when the ban will become permanent. Keep that in mind.