BF4DB Banned, Streamed to WDF and Get Autokicked

For all ban appeals and request go here.
Forum rules
If you're here to appeal a ban, please include the following information:

What is your in-game name?
What was the reason given for your ban?
When were you banned?
Who banned you?
Why do you feel you should be unbanned?

If you answer these questions, your appeal process will go much faster! Failure to will result in longer times to take to investigate the appeal. Usually bans that are placed is due to high amount of points for continued abuse of the rules which results in bans. So, think first before you decide you want to break the rules.

Thanks!

NOTE
Where you banned for using the terms such as "n*****", "n*****", "f*****", "f**"?

It's very very rare we unban people for these type of offenses. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for offenses like this. There is too much bigotry and racism in the world and I WILL NOT tolerate it in my servers. You felt the need to use the language after it's made very clear that we do not tolerate it. You can make a post about getting unbanned but don't expect it to happen.

BANNED FOR USING EXPLOSIVES?

Then that means you have committed enough offenses to trigger the plugin to ban you. It takes at the very least 4 offenses (usage of grenades on Metro) OR offensive language such as "f*****,f**,phagit, etc." . In most case the first ban is 1 hour, second is 1 day, 3rd is one week. By the time you've posted in the forums you ban has likely been removed. But, consider this if you have this many infractions go back and re-read the rules to ensure you understand what they are.

Beyond that, if you have a valid reason that you want to appeal, please do.
misakaaaaaa

BF4DB Banned, Streamed to WDF and Get Autokicked

Post by misakaaaaaa » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:16 am

Couple Links:
https://gcp.whendarknessfalls.org/playe ... isakaaaaaa
https://bf4db.com/player/858387517
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 387517/pc/
BF4 GUID: ba2aea7a6df9dc9c5b72e441a67cf4da

What is your in-game name?
Misakaaaaaa
What was the reason given for your ban?
BF4DB got from GGC-stream.net for "Violation (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) #99062"
When were you banned?
Back to 2016 by GGC-Stream.net
Why do you feel you should be unbanned?
Long-timer player and former donor here since 2016, always having a good time since the pistol locker time (All my 6K+ deagle kills are from there LOL). Being banned in Mid-2016 by GGC for "Video Driver Hack" which I have 0 ideas what's that means, didn't bother me too much because I basically only play ML/MG at that time. Got banned sometime around 2017 from BF4DB since they retrieved my data from GGC. But recently MG server starts streaming data from BF4DB got me unable to play. So I was wondering if there was a "whitelist" exists to exclude me from the server BF4DB auto-ban or I just should accept the truth and might end my BF4 career here XDDDDD.
Thanks Zion and Strefy.
Eric Misaka