New Server? Game?

All general discussion about our community including our servers.
stryfe
Loading…

New Server? Game?

Post by stryfe » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:58 pm

What games or servers you guys want me to look into setting up? I know the gaming industry hasn't given us many options in awhile.. I know World War 3 looks to be a solid game but who knows when they will allow people to rent servers. I still haven't seen anything for Battlefield 5 either, so I don't know if they've abandoned the entire rental concept all together. We all know Battlefield 4 won't last forever and I want to start now looking towards the future.

jackson019

Re: New Server? Game?

Post by jackson019 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:22 am

WW3 looks promising, but very hard to say since it's an Indie game and still in Early Access. Black Ops seems to have some interest, but not from everyone, same issue with PUBG. BF5's path looks a little rocky with the way they've handled themselves as well. Seems to have turned a lot of players off.

The only 2 games on the horizon that I see possibly working are WW3 and BF5. WW3 could be a "better BF4" but it's not there yet. BF5 could be a great mix of battlefield and PUBG with their introduction of a battle royal game mode. While Black Ops is the same thing, I think most players still prefer the battlefield style gameplay over CoD.

Either way, it would be nice to get some more opinions from everyone else in the community! Speak up now!

ItsCaleb

Post by ItsCaleb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:17 pm

How would everyone feel about expanding into new genres? I am personally interested in the upcoming Fallout 76. Would love to get your input about whether or not anyone would like to play that game with anyone else on the server?
Disrespect me and I WILL eat your ass.

YOMUSTDIE94
Loading…

Post by YOMUSTDIE94 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:46 pm

my ideas for other game servers :
1.arma 3- king of the hill by Sa-matra(v12+)
2.insurgency
3.insurgency sandstorm (i dont have this)
4.BattleField3

other mostly non shooter games
1.Spaceengineers
2.rust

and last but certainly not most:
MiNeCrAfT

stryfe
Loading…

Post by stryfe » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Yeah I'm all for expanding into different genres. Division 2 is one of the games I look forward to the most and they will have clan support as well! Be nice if we could get an 8 man team together to get worlds first on raids. I'm going to keep a close eye on ww3 with the hopes they give us something. PUBG is SUPPOSED to be offering rentals as well that's the last I heard though. I've even thought about bringing back our Team Fortress 2 server. Keep the ideas coming!!